After Jaedyn was bathed, all wrapped up in her flower towel, she was finally happy. Since then she has had several baths, in a full tub since her cord is off. She seems to enjoy them a little more now.
Last week when Josh and I were bathing her, Jaron was in there to help. He loves to help with Jaedyn. He asked Josh, "Why doesn't she have a...?" Jaron was too embarrassed to say the word...I said it for him and he said, "yeah, that." Josh told him that girls and boys have different parts and said he will have "that" talk with him later. Jaron asked if it was inappropriate and Josh said, "no, you just need to be a little older." I know Jaron will be so embarrassed when he hears everything, but he's curious so we'll have to sit him down sooner than we want to. I can't wait...Not!


3 comments:
LOL! I love that Jaron is so curious :-) When Tyler first saw me change Naiya's diaper, he said, "I never seen a little bum!" So funny! I hate not being able to give them a full tub bath because of the cord. No fun.
CLASSIC! Definitely blog about that conversation!
Gotta love body part conversations!
Post a Comment