Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Random Pictures of Cuteness...

It has been so much fun having Jaedyn in our family. She is so cute and such a good baby. She hardly ever cries and sleeps a lot. Her brothers absolutely adore her and are constantly wanting to hold her. When they do hold her all they do is stare at her the whole time, it's the cutest thing ever! Jantzen tells me on a daily basis, "She's so cute, can we keep her. I want to keep her cuz she's so cute". I love it! I hope they always love her this much.

With a new baby always comes many pictures, especially since this time it's a girl. Here are some of the pictures we have taken of her so far (it's not as many as Josh has on his cell phone, he has over 40 that I know of). the camera just can't get enough of her.


I love all of her hair bows. She has many that match her outfits courtesy of grandma Goddard. She looks so adorable in them. I don't know how much she likes them though. Maybe she's just using it to cover the sun so she can get a good nap in. In any case, I thought this was a super cute picture of her and her ever growing personality.


Jaedyn loves to smile while she's sleeping. Sometimes when she's sleeping Josh thinks she looks like a baby doll. I love the way her hands are placed while she sleeps, so dainty.



We weren't going to give her a Binky because in the hospital she was so good and never needed it, but we caved in. The good news is, she doesn't always want or need it. Hopefully that means she will be easier to wean off it than her brothers were.


I just loved this picture of Jaedyn. She was blowing bubbles while she was sleeping and I even caught a slight smile from her, so cute!


It's funny that no matter how many kids I have, I love each of them so much and I get so excited at all of their growing milestones. Being a mom is the greatest gift in the whole world.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

She really is super cute-that outfit I bought is also super cute if I do say so myself!!

It is amazing how you can love all of the so much, totally agree with that.

Glad that she is good too, such a blessing.

Lara said...

She is adorable, I love all the pictures and love all of her matching outfits and hairbows! We need to get together and make some, I have this awesome new one you make a flower out of ribbon. I will have to make one for Jaedyn.

Anonymous said...

OH Katie, she is beautiful. The outfits are super cute also. How fun for you to have a little girls and that the boys love her so much. Very CUTE!!!

Samantha said...

She looks so much like Jaron and Jantzen, in a totally girly cute way! :)

nena said...

OOOOHHHHH my neice is sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!

Unguren said...

She is so cute. Seriously so cute!

thecustercrew said...

Katie, she is sooooo cute. Congratulations:)

Ginger said...

I'm amazed how much she looks like Jantzen (to me at least). I'm sure she looks different every day though. Very adorable. Makes me really miss Hailey at that age.

Taylot said...

she looks so cute in all of her outfits.And i really like her hair bows!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

She is so so adorable!! How fun to have a girl to dress up, huh. Congratulations to you guys!!