Jaron has gotten better and better every season of soccer he plays. Last night was no exception, he did AWESOME! He made two of the four goals the team got and helped them win their first game (4-1)...way to go Jaron! He was also very helpful to his teammates. When someone would fall down, he was right there to help them up...he's such a sweet kid.
Jaron did get tripped a couple times and a girl from the other team stepped on his foot. I think he hurt his shoulder a bit, but he's okay. That's all a part of playing a contact sport.
At halftime they got to enjoy some Capri Suns and relax. Jaron and Sadie had to goof off with each other. Jaron tried to give her a kiss, but he missed. I don't know what he'll think about that picture when he gets older. It's cool how well these two cousins get a long, not to mention how much they look alike.
After the game was over Jaron was super happy about winning. He had to give me the goofy Goddard face for a picture with his best friend Jace. It took a couple times before Jace would give me a funny face, but I did eventually get one out of him.
It didn't take long for more friends to join in (Jaron, Jeremiah, Tanner, Espen, & Jace). Notice, which one is the goofiest...yep that's my kid! Way to go guys...I can't wait to see how the rest of the season goes.


3 comments:
These pictures are too cute! i can't wait until Dallin starts sports! I also wanted to say I LOVE your font! It is too cute!
Wow! I am reeeally behind in reading your blog. Jaedyn is getting so big...and still a doll.
Are you getting any sleep yet?
Love your blog....it looks so cute.
Oh look how cute Jaron and Sadie are!!!! I love the pictures!!!!!!
Post a Comment