When I got to Jantzen's party they were just sitting down to enjoy some yummy Halloween treats. There was a lot of sugar in that room which isn't always a good combo for little kids...they were really hyper, but that's okay, it's Halloween.
After the kids enjoyed their treats, Tanya had some fun games for them to play. They played "Ghosts and Ladders", "Simon Says", and a few others. Jantzen seemed to have fun, especially when they were dancing to music and had to stop when the music stopped. I got the best picture I could of him dancing. I tried to record it, but I had my camera the wrong way so I recorded him sideways.
Jaedyn was also there enjoying the festivities. Laura was holding her and trying to get her to laugh so I could take a picture of it. I got a cute picture of her smiling. I'm kind of glad I wasn't holding her at that moment...she kept spitting up all over Laura's arm. It was covered in spit up formula, I get that enough at home. I am willing to share that experience with others.
After Jantzen's party was over we had to hurry over to Jaron's school to watch his parade. This was the first year his school has let them wear costumes and have a parade. I'm glad they did, that's the fun of Halloween. Right before the parade started I got a picture of Jaron's class wearing their vampire fangs.
The school played some fun Halloween music through the halls as the kids paraded down them. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves. As Jaron was walking by I tried to get him to stop for a picture, but he didn't, so I got the best one I could while moving my camera with him. He, of course, gave me the signature goofy Jaron smile.
Did I mention that Jaron was loving the vampire fangs? While waiting to go back to their classroom to have their party, he had to show off his lovely new teeth. He was trying to bite Jantzen's neck with them, but Jantzen wasn't letting him do it.
For Jaron's class party, they too had a ton of treats to eat. Jantzen was a lucky kid, he got to enjoy another round of pure sugar. Yay for me later! They also watched "Goosebumps" and played a few games before it was time to leave.
Both boys had a good time at their parties and surprisingly they weren't as hyper from the sugar as I thought they would be. Hopefully they will get to dress up at school again next year too. Now we just have to get through two nights of trunk-or-treating, yay!


1 comment:
Fun! I'm glad you posted some pics of the preschool party so that I could see Tyler ;-)
Post a Comment