The day after Thanksgiving I didn't go shopping for the first time in several years. There wasn't really anything that caught my eye enough to make me want to get up at 3 am and fight the crazy shoppers for. It was actually kind of nice to sleep in, but we did go to the Newgate Mall a little later to do some shopping. We enjoyed lunch in the mall food court. Josh got his Chick-fil-A that he was craving...they have the best lemonade. Jaedyn enjoyed a fun conversation with her aunt Amy while Jaron and Jantzen played on the carousel in the middle of the food court.
After we were done shopping it was dinner time, so we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant in Ogden...Javiers, mmmmm yummy! We don't get that very often either since there isn't any of those in Vegas. Later we went back to my parents' house and Jaron helped Amy finish up the decorations on their Christmas tree. After that Jaron, Jantzen, and Treven enjoyed some wrestling. That's one thing that my boys love to do, but it did get a little too rough so we had to stop it. I guess that's what you get when you have three very energetic boys together.
It was a busy, but fun day. It's good for my kids to get to know their extended family a little better and I look forward to many more years of getting together for the holidays.


2 comments:
What a fun trip! It's so good to see your parents. And Javiers...oh baby. I'm jealous.
I am glad you guys had such a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment