We went to Town Square to have them taken since I waited too long to do them in the mountains, it was too cold. The day we had them taken was the same day as the Santa run. It was kind of crazy there, but we still got some good shots and the kids cooperated for the most part. Jaedyn had had enough towards the end so we really didn't get a good shot of her by herself, but we got some really cute ones of her with everyone else. Hopefully next time we will.
I love how you can see the boys' personalities in their smiles and love, love, love the look on Jaedyn's face as the boys are kissing her on the cheek. It's like she's saying, "Why can't you guys just leave me alone already!" Too cute!















I think I have the cutest family ever, and I just love them all to pieces. I can't wait to see how the next family pictures turn out with Jaedyn being older. Thanks again Shadoe, I love them.


5 comments:
Love the pictures. You're so pretty. That sounds cheesy, but you are!
Those are SO cute! I'm so calling Shadoe to do ours in March for Tyler's 4 year old ones and Naiya's 6 month ones. Cute!
It is pretty easy when you have great models to work with. Thank you for allowing me to be your personal photographer. I love looking at them everytime.
LOVE THEM!!! Where are you guys? She just gets better and better!!
Those look so good.
Post a Comment