Today Jaedyn is 5 months old. Where does the time go? Pretty soon she's going to be dating, okay maybe not that, but it seems to be going by too fast. We love her more and more every day. Jaron and Jantzen are having way too much fun with her. They don't give her very much space, but that's okay. I love to see them enjoying time with her, entertaining her. They can make her smile, laugh, burp, and cry all within ten minutes. They are so good to her. Any time we go to put her down for a nap they jump up from whatever they are doing and have to give her a kiss, I love it!
Jaedyn doesn't go back to the doctor until next month so I don't know how much she weighs (our scale isn't that great), but here are some things about her at 5 months:
* She has started eating baby food
* So far she likes squash better than sweet potatoes and rice cereal
* She's grown enough that I've had to pack away all of her 0-3 month clothes :(
* She laughs and smiles a lot
* She loves to be sung to
* She loves her baby doll and her glow worm
* She loves to kick her socks off...we have a hard time keeping them on her
* She's discovered she can spit & blow bubbles, and she loves it
* She likes to spit when I'm feeding her
* She loves to pull Jaron's hair in the morning to wake him up for school
* She loves to pull on Jantzen's ears when he gets too close to her
* She still sleeps in her swing
* She likes walks in her stroller and rides in the car
* She gets so excited to see her daddy when he comes home from work
* She loves the attention she gets from her brothers
* She talks more and more every day
* She thinks her name is "Princess", she doesn't really respond to "Jaedyn"
* Her eyes are getting lighter, I'm hoping they will be green like mine
* She has finally graduated to size 2 diapers
* She's starting to suck her thumb...I will stop this before it gets out of hand
* Even though she still has reflux, she's such a good girl
We have started working more with Jaedyn on sitting up and tummy time. She doesn't want to sit up very much and she HATES tummy time! Lately, when I put her down for tummy time, she will try to roll over, but then gets stuck...she'll just stay in that position. On one occasion I caught her going to sleep that way. It was cute, I wish I would've gotten a picture of it. We all love you "Princess".
June
8 years ago


4 comments:
What cute pictures! They do grow way too fast...
Can't we just freeze time for a little while. She is definetly changing all of the sudden, finally putting on some weight and is totally adorable.
Oh...she is so stinking cute. I can't believe how different she is looking. And how the heck did 5 months go by? I'm sure you are saying the same thing.
She is so cute. I have to admit that I'm glad she hasn't mastered rolling over yet. Naiya is working on it too. Her doctor said that she should be doing it by now so I was worried :-) Isn't it cute when they sleep on their sides?
Post a Comment