One of the first things Jantzen had to do was eat. He was wanting to eat something the whole way up , but I won't let him eat in the car. Josh went for a ride on his bike, wearing his new riding gear he got for Christmas. Jaron took off with Jace as soon as we got there, so Jaedyn and I just hung out. It was a little cold for her, so she spent most of the day in the car to keep warm. Jantzen did end up spending part of the day in the car with her, they both took a nap. I should've joined them, I was so tired.
Last time we came camping here, the boys found some rocks that looked like a house. That's where they spent most of their time while up there. When they needed a break or something to eat, they came down and lounged around.
Jantzen wasn't big enough last time to go up in the rocks with the older boys and I was pregnant so I couldn't, but this time I went up with him. We explored around and he even found some fun caves and his own house. I wouldn't let him down into Jaron's because he's clumsy like me and it's steep and on the edge of the rocks, why I let Jaron do it I don't know. I did let him have his picture taken with Jaron at the entrance though. Jantzen and I had fun up there and the house he found for him was pretty cool. It has a rock that looks like a couch and one is a table. It's a good thing I went up with him and didn't let him go by himself because on the way down he stumbled and almost fell. Luckily I was holding his hand so there were no accidents.
Later we enjoyed a yummy Christmas style lunch that Tina and Trish made and some yummy dutch oven cobbler that Cody made. It's the best meal I have ever had while in the mountains. The kids played some more while us adults enjoyed our conversations by the fire. It was a little chilly up there so it was nice to have the fire to keep us warm and Josh got to enjoy some cuddle time with Jaedyn by it. I think she was fascinated by it. It'll be fun when we can actually take her camping.
Thanks for the invite up guys, we had a good time.


3 comments:
Glad you had a good time. I was glad you all came, even if it was just for the day.
You are an amazing woman for taking a baby camping :-) I dislike camping a lot and even more with a baby. Good for you!
Ha your blog is snowing!!! Love it. Those pictures are so cute!!! Looks like fun!!!!
Post a Comment