I was trying to get some pictures of me and Jaedyn, because I'm not in very many since I'm the one that is always taking them. As you can see, Jantzen had to get in on the action and show his "funny" side.
Jaedyn is starting to get used to her Bumbo and we bought a tray for it so she can have her toys closer. It doesn't stay on that well though, so I don't really recommend it to anyone.
It's so cute how much Jaedyn loves her baby doll. Any time you put it in front of her, she goes crazy and starts chewing on it. I haven't seen her do that with anything else. She's finally able to wear some of her shoes and the ones she's wearing in here were also worn by Jaron and Jantzen. The boys think that's cool.
As I was saying earlier, we went over to the Bullingers to party. We played games and enjoyed some good food. The boys had a blast running around and occasionally stopped for a bite to eat. Josh was the first one to fall asleep and he did that before midnight, so he didn't make it to see the new year come in. I put this hat on him, it was pink, and took his picture. Jaron and Jantzen loved watching the fireworks on the strip while running around blowing horns. I forgot our own fireworks this year. I think they could have stayed up longer, but we made them go to bed at 1:30 am.
Last year was a good one, we still have a job and each other and that's what's most important. Here's to another year...Happy New Year!


1 comment:
I never have any pictures with the kids either. They are going to look back and wonder who they were raised by.
Post a Comment