Friday, March 5, 2010

Story Time With Jaedyn

Jantzen loves to have books read to him and he's trying to get Jaedyn to love it too. The other day he brought a book to Jaedyn to read to her. She got so excited and grabbed it from him. She decided that she was going to read it to him. It was so cute seeing them together and to see how well Jaedyn was holding the book. As you can see she really got in to it. I even got a wink out of her...how often does that happen? It will be fun when Jantzen can really read all of the words, so they can both enjoy more than the pictures. For now he makes up his own stories, which is super cute and creative.






I just love these kids!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Awwwww! I love how some of the photos she looks like she is being sneaky and playing peek a boo. She is so beautiful, and I love how sweet your boys are with her :)

Lara said...

That is too cute!

Lindsey said...

Such cute pictures- love the wink!!

Unguren said...

That is impressive that she is holding the book so well.

Jaron said...

Jaedyn is so cute! I like the picture with her winking.