Monday, May 17, 2010

New Chew Toy

Every day I brush Jaedyn's gums with her blue tooth and gum cleaner. She doesn't have any teeth yet, I just call hers a gum cleaner. Whenever she's on her changing table she'll see it and get all excited, so after I clean her gums I let her have it. She goes all crazy chewing on it, drools everywhere, and gets mad at me when I take it away. It's so cute how happy this one little blue rubber finger makes her.

I just love how Jaedyn's posing for a picture. She didn't want to part with her new chew toy.



Okay, I think she's had enough pictures for one day. She's just too cute, how can I not take lots of pictures of her?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

It's so hard not to take pictures of them. I know I take way too many pictures of Emery.

Cute flower you made too.

Unguren said...

She looks so cute with her tank top on.