After a few minutes of camera time with Jaedyn, Jantzen had to get in on the fun. He tried to get her to sit on his lap, but she just kept trying to get the camera...that's her favorite thing to do when I'm taking her picture. She gets so excited, which then makes Jantzen laugh. I'm so glad they can entertain each other so well.
This picture is by far my absolute favorite! It's the cutest smile I've ever gotten out of Jaedyn. She was laughing so hard when I took it. If all the world could be as happy as this little princess is all the time, what a wonderful world it would be. It's amazing how something so small can make me so happy...Man, I love my kids!!!


7 comments:
Such a cute girl! I loved when Jaron was making her laugh at my house. She has the sweetest laugh!
Our flight got delayed so I am playing online. Your post gave me a good laugh! She is way too cute!
So cute! Love those pictures! Love that she is laughing!
Ahh...spring in Vegas with capris. We are still wearing sweaters here.
Wishin' we could be wearing capri's. She looks darling.
She is so sweet and super cute! I love all the pics :) how nice to be able to wear summer clothes :)
she looks so cute. i have never seen a baby laugh so much
Post a Comment