I tried to get some pictures of him with his friends before graduation started, but he wouldn't hold still or give me a good smile...that's my little monster! Instead he wanted to play around with his friends, I did eventually get a good picture of him with his cap on.
To start off their graduation the kids sang us a little song to welcome us there. It was really cute.
After they sang, the kids all took turns standing and telling us what they want to be when they grow up. Jantzen's went like this, "When I grow up I want to be a motocross rider, an astronaut, Iron Man, a cowboy, Buzz Lightyear, and a pirate." He's a very ambitious kid who's just going to make lots of money to buy me a really nice house to retire in.
Then the kids sang us another song called "I'm a Little Graduate". This was the reason they all had to wear red. I think Janzten sang the loudest, but so cute. He had been practicing this song for weeks. There were many days that I couldn't get it out of my head.
Miss Tanya then got up with each child and told some things about them that they have done throughout the school year. She said Jantzen was a born leader and a very energetic kid (I already knew that) who was good about including all the kids in his games. He liked to play more than he liked to do his work...this is something we're trying to work on with him before he starts kindergarten.
When all the kids had their turn, they sang their final "thank you" song to us. I think they were all glad it was over.
I tried to get a group picture of Jantzen with his preschool friends and this is what I got. He's the only one playing around.
Jantzen wasn't too happy about getting more pictures, but I wanted some with me, him, and Jaedyn. It took a few shots because he kept pulling faces. Jaedyn didn't know what to think, she just wanted to take her morning nap.
After pictures we all got to enjoy some yummy cookies and root beer floats. Jantzen, again, can't be serious in a picture, even when he's eating a cookie. Jaedyn really enjoyed the root beer float...she had a root beer float mustache after she was done. She wanted more, but I wouldn't let her have any.
Jantzen really enjoyed preschool this year. He really learned a lot and I think his favorite part was learning Spanish, he talks in Spanish all the time. He loved having Miss Tanya as his teacher and I know he will miss his friends from preschool next year, but he's very excited and anxious to start kindergarten. I think it's because he wants to go to the same school as Jaron. I'm so proud of him for all that he has accomplished this year and I look forward to seeing what he accomplishes in kindergarten. Way to go Jantzen!


1 comment:
Congrats Jantzen.
Preschool is the best. Gavin just loves it.
Post a Comment