Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Girl Who LOVES Her Snacks...

Jaedyn is by far the best eater out of all my kids, so far at least. Her absolute favorite thing to eat is her snacks. She loves the peach-mango fruit puffs and the peach yogurt melts. It seems like peach is her favorite flavor, she likes others, but not as much as the peach.

Whenever we give her some snacks she goes all crazy eating handfuls of them, almost like she hasn't been fed in days...it's so funny!

This was Jaedyn the other day while devouring the peach-mango fruit puffs...

She was eating them so fast, some were sticking to her face. That didn't phase her, she just kept putting more in her mouth. Maybe she was saving some for later. After she was all done, she was so happy and so was her tummy. I think she would eat fruit puffs all day if I would let her.




4 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! Landon does the same thing... acts like I have never fed him before and may never feed him again so he shovels those puffs into his mouth like it's nobody's business! They must be really good!

Unguren said...

Gotta love a little puff up the nose. So cute.

lcdiaz said...

Reagan loves the peach ones too! Come to think of it...I like them too. Have you ever tried them? Not too bad :) Jaedyn sure is cute!

Lara said...

Rylee does the same thing, and with pretty much anything!! Gotta love their love for food at this age!