After breakfast we decided to get in the pool. Jaron and Jantzen had a ton of fun playing around with Josh, while I got some much needed sun on my white legs. Unfortunately Jaedyn missed out on swimming this time because she was sound asleep.
After swimming for a couple hours, we got ready for the day and headed to the movie theater to see "Toy Story 3". We made it just in time to find some of the last seats together, it was very crowded. It's a good thing I bought our tickets online yesterday. The movie was really cute and funny, we all loved it. We'll definitely be adding it to our movie collection when it comes out.
We then decided to have dinner at Red Robin. It was, of course, yummy, and we all left with satisfied tummies. We all had a good day, but are now all worn out...it has been another great weekend together as a family.


2 comments:
We should have gone to see it this weekend...I am thinking we will for family night on Monday. I am glad you guys had fun!
I am glad to hear it was good. We are debating on if we want to take our kids to it. I am sure Gavin and Laney would love it but Canon looses interest in movies super fast.
Post a Comment