Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jaron's Titanic

Jaron has been learning about a lot of fun things this year at school. One topic they just finished learning about was the Titanic. He was so fascinated by everything that had to do with it, he now knows a lot more than I do about the Titanic. He was always asking me if I knew certain things about it, that sadly I didn't, but it was fun to learn things from him.

Jaron had to do a research paper on one passenger from the Titanic and he loved it. He thought it was cool learning about the people aboard the ship. Along with his research paper, he made a model of the Titanic. He used one of my shoe boxes, some card stock, cotton balls, and paint and did most of the work himself, I only helped with gluing it together with the glue gun (he didn't want to burn himself like I do all the time).

Here's his Titanic model. I think he did an awesome job, it looks so good! Good job buddy! We are now going to take him to the Luxor for the Titanic display that they have, he's so excited.


1 comment:

Unguren said...

Wow that is an impressive model. Well done Jaron.