When I got back I overheard Josh talking to Jaedyn about letting mom (me) clean up the mess because they didn't know where everything went. At first I thought Jaedyn had done something...that's fine, right? I mean, she is just a baby. Yeah, it was Josh that had made the mess this time! Apparently, he "didn't see" the massive storage tote full of ribbons, flowers, material, buttons, and brads (that were all open, I might add) that was on the top part of the couch, so he just made himself comfortable and in the process knocked over the whole thing! Yes, I did get so mad at him for not paying attention to where he was sitting. I just couldn't understand how any one couldn't see such a big tote full of stuff.
It wouldn't have been that bad if my buttons and brads weren't open and it was just the ribbon that spilled everywhere...
After a 1/2 hour of reorganizing ribbon (yes, I'm anal about it all being together according to size) and only 2 HOURS of separating buttons and brads, this is how everything looked after I cleaned it up and how it was before "Josh-the-destroyer" got to it...

I just hope that I got all of the brads out of my carpet. Next time I'll remember to not leave my stuff out unsupervised when Josh is the only "adult" at home...Lesson learned!


1 comment:
Haha...oh my gosh, Neil would totally do something like this! Girl we both need our hubbies to build us ginormous craft rooms so we can lock them while we are gone and not have to clean up or put stuff away!
Post a Comment