I was able to do a little shopping for my birthday. I, of course, got some new shoes from Josh (I'm still replenishing my stock from the unwanted foot resizing), and some new clothes from my parents.
(The top picture are the shoes I already have in my possession and the bottom two are the ones I had to order and am patiently waiting for...)

After dinner, Josh and I watched "I Am Number 4", it was a pretty good movie.
On Saturday (Josh's birthday), Josh took the boys to see "Transformers 3"...they all really liked it. Later on we met up with Nena and her family and went to the "Independence Day Jubilee" they had here. There were bounce houses for the kids to play in, food, and music. Jaedyn was a little to small to go in/on the bounce toys, so she had to stay with her daddy...she wasn't really in the mood to have her picture taken, as you can tell...
Here's Tate, Jantzen, Sadie, and Jaron waiting in line for one of the bounce toys. Even though they go on these all the time, they get really excited with each one.
And, they always have a ton of fun!


Jaron chickened out on this water slide, he didn't want to get sprayed. Jantzen, on the other hand, couldn't get enough of it. Both him and Tate went several times and they got soaked! I guess that's partly my fault. I told the guy with the hose that they belong to me so soak them really good...and he did! They loved it though.

I have to try and weasel my way on the blog any way I can, so here I am making Jaron take a picture with me. I'm not sure what's up with his smile...

And, here I am with two of my favorite people just goofing around for the camera...


The kids took a break from playing for some snacks...they thoroughly enjoyed them!
I had to get a picture of me with the birthday boy (yes, we wear our sunglasses a lot in pictures, we like to think we're cool)...
Before the fireworks started, the kids played around some more. They played tag to try and dry off (sorry for the blurry picture)...
They acted goofy (what else is new?)...

And, Jaedyn attended to Jaron when he was tired from running...what a good little sister.

Jaedyn did some goofing around with Josh. She loves to be tickled, so she sat on Josh so he'd make her laugh...
Finally just after 9pm the fireworks started. The kids all really enjoyed them, especially Jaedyn, she was mesmerized by them. Every time one would go off she'd say, "That's so cute!"...she's so cute!
I loved this picture of the kids watching the fireworks, they were so into it.
After fireworks were over we went home and went to bed, it was late and we were tired. I had wanted to get Josh a Go Pro camera for his birthday, but it's more expensive than I thought it would be, so he has to wait on that. He's supposed to be ordering stuff for his dirt bike, so we'll see what he actually gets.
On Sunday Josh's parents came into town, so we went over to Nena's house after church for dinner, cake, and ice cream. For dinner we enjoyed a variety of chicken and pork cooked in different ways, corn on the cob, seasoned red potatoes, broccoli salad, and jello salad...it was all so yummy! After we let our dinner settle a little bit we had cake and ice cream for our birthdays. Josh and I always have two separate cakes because we like different kinds...I like white cake and Josh likes chocolate cake.
Our family sang "Happy Birthday" to us and then we blew out our candles. While we were getting ready to blow out our candles, Nena took several pictures of me and Josh goofing around. I'm not sure why we had such a hard time being serious, we were acting like kids, but we were having fun...


The cake and ice cream were really good! I had a fun birthday weekend with our family. I love it that our birthdays are right next to each other, it's fun celebrating with my best friend. I hope we have many more fun birthdays together in the years to come. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!


3 comments:
What a fun weekend! Happy birthday to you both!! Awesome shoes! Where did you order them from? Cute pics! You look so pretty!
I am SO jealous of those shoes! They are so cute! Oh, and I am pretty sure I have the same blue shirt as you, lol! Happy Birthday!
Your fam is so freakin' cute! I'm glad u guys had fun! I miss your face!! :)
Post a Comment