She also loves the rings we gave her. She insists on wearing all of them at the same time, but has a hard time keeping them on because the jewels in them are so big, but she loves them. She has been making me wear some of them with her...
I think I'd have to come to the conclusion that her purse and rings are some of her favorite presents she got. I had to run Jantzen to a friends house this morning and Jaedyn insisted on wearing her rings and taking her purse. That may be because I always have on my jewelery and my purse whenever I leave the house. Check out that "rock" on her finger! Holy Cow, I want one that big (a real one though)!
Later on we ran some errands and this time Jaedyn added a couple more accessories to her already stylish self...her sunglasses and her "Minnie Mouse" bracelet. Isn't she just the cutest little girl ever?!?! She's absolutely adorable in her sunglasses and the best part is, she loves wearing them!
Jaron was behind me showing Jaedyn some poses and that's what she's trying to do here...so stinkin' cute!
The other two presents she got that she LOVES are her new "Minnie's". The smaller one sings and laughs if you shake her and the other one is just a stuffed toy that she insists on having at nap time and bed time. I think they are her new BFF's...
Today, Jaedyn finally ate a cupcake from her birthday party. I felt bad that she hasn't had any yet, but she's been too interested in her presents. She was so funny with the cupcake because at first she posed for a picture with it and then I tried to take off the "Minnie" head and she got mad at me. For some reason she thought that you were supposed to eat that part, so she started licking it. I started laughing so hard because she gave me a look like, "this is kind of gross mom".
Jaedyn finally let me take Minnie's head off and she quickly started licking away the frosting (that's her favorite part).
It didn't take her long to finish the cupcake and she did pretty good not making a big mess. This is the face of a satisfied two year old after eating a yummy cupcake...
I just can't say it enough...I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!!!!


1 comment:
She is too cute! Love the sunglasses!
Post a Comment