The first thing Josh did there with Jaedyn was go on the big water slide...
I think she liked it because they went on it a couple times and this was her face after (no crying, so that's a good thing)...
The boys quickly started having a blast with their friends. (The bottom picture is Jantzen swimming underwater...he loves it!)
Here's Kaiden, Keagan, Jaron, and Jantzen just chillin'...
Jaedyn took a break from swimming to enjoy one of her favorite things...Cheetos! I love how she has to show me what she's eating.
After enjoying some food, Jaedyn and Josh got back in the pool to have some fun, she didn't want to get out.
It didn't take long for Jantzen to get in on some pool fun too..
Jantzen loves to be thrown in the pool, so that's what Josh and Spencer did for most of the night with him. I love all the poses and expressions on Jantzen's face as he's being thrown, he's so funny and loves every minute of it!
Jaedyn was feeling a little left out, so she got to be tossed too...
...and she loved it!
Jaedyn took a little break from swimming while Josh played with the boys, so we hung out and messed around with the camera.
(Please ignore the funky messed up eyebrows I'm sporting)
Josh and Spencer tossed Jantzen some more...
Then, Jaron came over and wanted to be tossed too (is that a cheerleading pose he's doing?)...
After Jaron was tossed a few more times, Josh and Spencer decided to throw both boys at the same time...I love it!
Jaron showed me some of his diving skills...
We all swam a little bit longer before it was time to go home. I got another quick picture of me with my little mermaid...she's just too cute in her swim suit!
We packed everything up, and I mean everything (Jaedyn climbed on for a ride all by herself), then we headed home...
It was a fun night!


No comments:
Post a Comment