...you're probably going to get hurt! That's what happened to my poor little Jaron. He was having way too much fun flying in the air and then it happened, his knee hit his nose on the way down resulting in an injury.
Jaron came in the house freaking out and my first thought was that he had broken a bone, but it was just a massive bloody nose. Jaron's very emotional when he gets hurt, so he made a big deal about it. He went in the bathroom to try to get it to stop, but it was taking a lot longer than he thought it would. After being in there for a long time, I went to check on him. At first he didn't want me to see him. He tried his best to get me to go away, but I wouldn't.


He finally gave up trying to hide his face and accepted the fact that I was determined to get a picture of him with tissues stuffed up his nose...isn't he so cute!

Luckily for him his nose stopped bleeding and he said he was going to go back out on the trampoline, but I said no. His bloody nose was enough drama for the day for me!


No comments:
Post a Comment