Saturday, August 18, 2012

"Hunger Games" is Here!

Last night I went with my friend Mary to the midnight release of the "Hunger Games" DVD at Walmart. Jaron and Kennedy LOVE this movie, so I let them tag along with me and Mary brought Keagan. As Mary and I waited in line, the kids wandered around the store checking out the toy section. After being there a little while the store employees brought out some "Hunger Games" cupcakes. I think the kids enjoyed them just a little bit... 

Photobucket
 
It finally hit midnight and we were able to buy the movie. Jaron was so excited, he wanted to go home right then and watch it. I was too tired, so I told him he'd have to wait.
 
Photobucket
 
He didn't have to wait long though, we watched it tonight and we all loved it. Jantzen didn't want to watch it with us though because he said he wants to read the book first, so both he and Jaedyn watched a different movie upstairs. 
 
Now we're all anxious for "Catching Fire" to come out in the theaters.

No comments: