I started working out more this summer so I can get back in shape and I think it's been a good thing, not only for me, but for my kids as well. They've shown a little more interest in working out too, especially Jaedyn.
Every day as I would start doing my workouts, Jaedyn would ask me if I am doing my "work-stuff" as she called it, then she'd quickly join me...and she's pretty good! There were a few times when she'd wait and want to do the workout after me so she could use my stepper.
The workout is broken down into three different areas, a cardio circuit, an upper body workout, and a lower body workout. Jaedyn only likes to do the cardio and lower body workouts because the upper body is a little too hard for her, she's tried it a few times.
This is how cute she is when she's doing her "work-stuff"...
Every day as I would start doing my workouts, Jaedyn would ask me if I am doing my "work-stuff" as she called it, then she'd quickly join me...and she's pretty good! There were a few times when she'd wait and want to do the workout after me so she could use my stepper.
The workout is broken down into three different areas, a cardio circuit, an upper body workout, and a lower body workout. Jaedyn only likes to do the cardio and lower body workouts because the upper body is a little too hard for her, she's tried it a few times.
This is how cute she is when she's doing her "work-stuff"...
First up is the cardio circuit. This is Jaedyn doing her running up and down warm-ups...

Here's her "side to side" squat jumps. I love the big picture of her because I caught her jumping in the air...

These are her "planks". I think she has a perfect plank form...

Jaedyn loves the "180 degree" turn jumps...

Her absolute favorite move is the "tick-tocks". This is where, when I'm doing this exercise, she'll say to me, "Think skinny jeans mom, think skinny jeans!". She's my little motivator...

And, here she is doing some breathing after her cardio workout is all over...

Here's her "Yay me, I did it!" face...

Next up was her lower body workout. Jaedyn uses a two pound dumb bell with this exercise because she's a tough little girl. She started with some "squats" as she lifted her dumb bell over her head...

Then, she went into some "squatting side kicks". Check out that awesome form...

Jaedyn then did some "single leg squats" with her dumb bell resting on her opposite shoulder...

She worked her inner thighs a little with some more squats...

And, her favorite part of the lower body workout is working her toosh. I'm not sure why she likes this exercise move so much, but she does...

Jaedyn's such a good sport to workout with me. It's a lot of fun having her around when I workout and I think it's good to get her in the habit when she's young. She seriously is the cutest little workout buddy ever!!


1 comment:
That is of the cutest things I have ever seen!
Post a Comment