Last night Jantzen lost his two front teeth, that's right, two at one time! These two teeth have been loose for a while and last night as he was getting ready for bed I told him I wanted to check them and see if they were ready to come out. I got a tissue and I started to move one of them forward and it came out. Jantzen said, "Wow! That was quick and it didn't even hurt!". I then did the same thing to the other tooth and voila!...it came out too. Even though Jantzen had a mouth full of blood, he was laughing at Jaron who was standing there in shock. Then, Jantzen proceeded to tell Jaron how he's not a baby like him when it comes to getting his teeth pulled out. Jaron completely agreed with him.
Jantzen is my first child to lose his two front teeth at the same time and have no teeth to fill the gap. Jaron had his two permanent front teeth already in when he lost his. Now I get to sing "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" to Jantzen...he loves it. I also told him he should be a vampire for Halloween because that's what he looks like...
"I want to bite your neck!"..ha ha ha!
"I want to bite your neck!"..ha ha ha!



No comments:
Post a Comment