Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day of Preschool...

Today was Jaedyn's first day of preschool. She has been anxiously waiting for this day ever since her brothers started school a couple weeks ago. She got all dressed in her "first day of school outfit" that Jantzen picked out for her, we fixed her hair all pretty, then we headed out the door for her "1st day of school" pictures. She had to try and pose the same way her brothers did...she's such a cutie! 

Photobucket
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
Photobucket
 
Jaedyn had two different backpacks that she got from her friends for her birthday to choose from for her first day of school and in the end "Tinkerbell" won out over "Hello Kitty". She made sure I got a picture of her backpack... 
 
Photobucket
 
Jaedyn also got a smash book to keep all of her preschool projects and notes from her teacher in. She insisted that I put her name on it, so this is what we came up with. All of the flowers were her idea. It's a good thing we added her name because all of the other girls in her class picked out a pink book too. 
 
Photobucket
 
I dropped Jaedyn off at preschool and I went to run some errands. I really think I'm going to enjoy having four hours a week all to myself, except I think it's going to be spent running around! 
 
I picked Jaedyn up after school and I asked her how she liked it. Her response was, "It was awesome! Can I go back!". I'm so happy she liked it.

No comments: