Thursday, October 4, 2012

Spooky Dinner...#1

Tonight we started back up with our annual "Halloween Spooky Dinners". I started doing these dinners last year and the kids loved them so much that I decided to make it a yearly thing.

The kids have been asking all week what our first spooky dinner was going to be. I hadn't really thought about what I was going to make first, so I took requests from them. Jaron picked "mummy dogs" because they were his favorite last year, so that's what I made along with some "human mouths" and "pumpkin poop"... 

Photobucket
 
 Here's a closeup of the "mummy dogs"... 
 
Photobucket
 
 Jantzen's request for dessert was "dirt and worms"... 
 
Photobucket
 
 Jaron and Jantzen really enjoyed the "mummy dogs" and Jaedyn's favorite was the "pumpkin poop"...she's an avid Cheetos fan... 
 
Photobucket
 
 When it came time to eat some dirty worms, the kids did a little playing around with them first. Jaron didn't actually eat this worm, he hates anything fruity or chewy...he's a weird child.
 
Photobucket
 
 Jantzen and Jaedyn, on the other hand, LOVE everything fruity and chewy. They thoroughly enjoyed their worms...
 
Photobucket
 
 
Photobucket
 
 Everyone loved dinner and now the kids are already asking what's going to be on the menu for next week...you'll just have to wait and see!

No comments: