Thursday, November 15, 2012

"Donuts with Dad"

This morning was the annual "Donuts with Dad" at Jantzen's school. It's a PTO sponsored activity for the students, so that meant that I had to be there to help set up and run things, plus Josh works early in the morning so I'm the one that takes my kids. This year school starts at 7:25am, so I had to drag my kids out of bed earlier than normal and get them to the school by 6:30am. Being at the school early didn't seem to bother my kids because they got to have donuts and chocolate milk for breakfast...they don't get that at home.

Here's my Jantzen enjoying a yummy chocolate donut with his friend Jansen... 

Photobucket
 
 ...and with his big brother Jaron who no longer attends this school, but still gets to enjoy all the fun activities there... 
 
Photobucket
 
 And, here's the little princess, still in her jammies, enjoying a donut with her friend Emmy. I had to wake her up to get to the school, so I didn't have time to get her dressed or do her hair, hence the hat. She still looks cute though. 
 
Photobucket
 
 As always, the kids really enjoyed their donuts. I just hope they don't think they get to have a breakfast like this more often. I think once a year is enough.

No comments: