Friday, February 1, 2013

"14 Days of Valentine's"...Day 1

This year I decided to start a new tradition at our house for Valentine's Day. I thought it sounded fun to get a little treat/gift for each member of my family every day of February leading up to Valentine's Day. I found these cute mini mailboxes at Target to put the treats in and got a blue one for Josh, a white one for Jaron, a red one for Jantzen, and a pink one for Jaedyn...

 photo DSCN6000.jpg
 
 Here's the 1st day of Valentine's... I gave Josh some cinnamon bears...
 
 photo DSCN6003.jpg
 
 ...and the kids some M&M's...
 
 photo DSCN6002.jpg
 
 My family absolutely loved their treats and are excited to see what they get every day. I love doing things like this for my family, it's so much fun! 
 
***I found the tags for today's treats on Pinterest, but I think I'll make the rest of the tags myself (that way I'll like them better and they'll be all mine)***

No comments: