Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Calling...

Last November I got a new calling at church...I am now the 2nd counselor in the primary presidency. This isn't my first time in this particular calling, I was the 2nd counselor when I was pregnant with Jaron. I was asked to be over the scouting program this time. I'll admit that I was a little disappointed about this at first because I was looking forward to working with the activity days girls, but it hasn't been too bad so far. Plus, Jantzen will be in cub scouts in July, so that should be fun. 

Here are the lovely ladies that I get to serve with...(Jessica, Mary, me, and Ashley) 

 photo photo4.jpg
 
 (We just barely took a pick of us after only 3 months of serving together) 
 
 I'm actually pretty excited to be serving in primary again. Most of the callings I've had have been in primary, so I'm guessing that's where Heavenly Father thinks I'm needed and I hope that means that he thinks I'm good with kids.

No comments: