After every quarter at Jaron's school they have a "Straight O Ice Cream Social" for all the kids that got straight o's for citizenship. Jaron has now had straight o's all year long...so far! I have volunteered at both socials, dishing up 700+ bowls of ice cream...I always get a bruise on the palm of my hand afterwards.
Jaedyn came with me this time and one of the counselors insisted that she should have a bowl of ice cream too, so she had chocolate...
...and she loved it!!
The last ice cream social I volunteered at, Jaron wouldn't let me get anywhere near him. You know, it's not "cool" to have your mommy around when you're in middle school. He saw me from across the room and quickly turned the other way. This time I told him that no matter how fast he ran, I was going to get a picture of him...and I did!
He was sitting by Kennedy and Peter and these are the kind of pictures I end up with when I go to Jaron's school to try and capture his greatest moments...
They are showing way too much excitement here!

Keep up the good work Jaron!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment