Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dancing Diva...

Jaedyn has been wanting to take dance lessons, so today I took her to her first dance class at Hi-Def Dance Academy. When we got there she met her dance teacher, Miss Kim, and another girl named Sara whom she quickly became friends with. Since this was her very first time in a dance class, and I didn't know how she'd like it, I didn't buy her any fancy dance clothes. She picked her outfit out of clothes she already had, and she looked cute in it! 

Miss Kim took Jaedyn and Sara in the dance studio to start learning while I stayed outside, looking through the window. I tried to get pictures, but I didn't want to use the flash because I knew that would be a huge distraction, so this is the best I got from a distance... 

 photo jaedyndance1.jpg
 
 
 photo jaedyndance2.jpg
 
 Jaedyn looked like she'd been doing dance for a while, she was really good at it! I love how she would get right up on her tippy toes...she's going to have some awesome calves after this! 
 
 Miss Kim taught the girls a lot of dance moves and did some playing with them too. They all seemed to be having a blast!
 
 photo jaedynandsaradance.jpg
 
 I think Jaedyn's favorite part was when they got to roll around and do somersaults on the mat...
 
 photo jaedyndancemat.jpg
 
 My little dancing diva had to pose a little for me when class was all over...
 
 photo DSC07565.jpg
 
 ...and blow me some kisses...
 
 photo photo7.jpg
 
 Jaedyn had so much fun in dance today, so I think we'll let her continue coming. She's a natural when it comes to dance and I can tell that she really enjoys it. She's so stinkin' cute while she's dancing too!

No comments: