Thursday, September 5, 2013

Jaedyn's First Day of Preschool...2013!

On Tuesday Jaedyn started her last year of preschool. This year she's going to "Tater-Tot Preschool" and her teacher's name is Ms. Tate. Jaedyn has been so excited to start school again and she's especially excited for this year because her teachers name is the same as one of her cousins. I'm excited for her because she's in an environment that is more like how "big kid" school, as she calls it, will be for her next year. 

  Jaedyn insisted that I make her a sign for her first day just like I did for her brothers.  She told me what to put on it, here's the result (she held onto that sign all day)...

 photo DSCN7786_zpsd633c509.jpg
 
Jaedyn decided to take her Tinkerbell backpack with her this year...
 
 photo DSCN7789_zpsbdcc9ab3.jpg
 
  Josh and I took Jaedyn shopping for some new school clothes last weekend and she had a blast picking them out.  Here she is modeling the outfit she picked out for her first day...isn't she so pretty?!?!...
 
 photo DSCN7788_zpse764f26c.jpg
 
  Jaedyn absolutely loved her first day at preschool.  When I picked her up she quickly asked me, "Can I go back?".  
 
After she got her folder for school, we realized that her Tinkerbell backpack wasn't going to work this year because it's too small, so I took her shopping for a new one.  Can you guess what kind she picked out?

(This is Jaedyn's second day of preschool)
 
 photo DSCN7793_zpsdc6bcc18.jpg
 
  A "Hello Kitty" one!  She had every intention on getting a "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" one, but when we couldn't find a good one, she saw this one and instantly decided that it was meant for her.  It was so cute how excited she was to get it, that's all she talked about the rest of the day.
 
 photo DSCN7795_zps06dcb676.jpg
 
 I got more pictures of Jaedyn on her second day of preschool with her new backpack and one of the other cute outfits she picked out, then we headed to school.  She liked this outfit because I have a black shirt with white polka dots too.  I was wearing mine, but I forgot to get a "twinner" picture of us together.
 
 photo DSCN7796_zps5877dc2f.jpg
 
I love how much she loves going to school.  I hope that excitement stays when she has to start going every day.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was fun to get caught up on your blog! Miss all you guys.