
That's right, Josh is getting his little princess! He was very excited and so were the boys. Jantzen was clapping and saying yea, yea all the way to the car. I'm glad they are so excited.
After the doctor we had to go to Walmart for a few things for our trip and when we walked past the baby girl stuff all of the boys started pointing out all the things that she will look good in. Jaron was having the most fun with it. I think he's going to be my little shopping buddy. It's going to be really different having a girl in the house. I'm just used to all boys, but it will be nice, especially since she will have two older brothers to protect her.
So now we can officially introduce (at least on an ultrasound picture) Jaedyn Jene Goddard with a head shot of her sucking her thumb and a shot of, you know....





9 comments:
Kati, I was totally crossing my fingers and hoping and I am SO happy for you guys! Congrats! I love her name too by the way it is adorable! Have fun in California and congrats again!
Fantastic! What WONDERFUL news! I am thrilled for you :)
Congratulations! I remember that feeling when they told me I was having a girl. I just cried and cried. After two boys, I didn't know any different. But, now I could finally have some pink around the house. You'll love it!
Love the name. Congrats!
Look at you all prepared with a name!!! I'm impressed!! It's super cute!! Hopefully we'll find out soon!!!!
Having a little girl is going to rock your world. I tell you what boys/girls are like night/day. No joke.
Fun. I am excited for you.
What fun, a girl! What will you do with one?;-) Love the name too!
COngrats on the girl Katie!! Yeah for you! You are going to go bankrupt with all of the clothes and accessories :)
Yeah for another niece!!!!
Congratulations:)
Post a Comment