Last Saturday we took Jaron and Jantzen bowling, little did we know that they were going to make us look really bad. They were really excited to get started. Of course Jantzen had to find a green ball even though it was heavy, he had help in getting the ball down the lane. Jaron didn't use it but they both got to have the bumpers up, I really could have used them myself. Josh and I were sucking it up pretty bad. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I totally rock on Wii bowling!
On my first couple turns I got no points and Josh had a couple gutter balls, luckily one of them jumped back up to get a couple pins. The boys were having better luck than us. After every turn Jantzen had he would do a little happy dance for us. I even got a picture of him in the air in one of them. It was really cute.
Jaron usually does really good when he bowls so when Jantzen's score got higher than his he got a little frustrated. He then decided that he was going to bowl "granny style". That still didn't work very well.
To sum up what happened, Jantzen got six spares in a row and totally kicked our butts! He was the only one who got over 100. Jaron took second, but I was only behind him by two points. Poor Josh was in last place. Again, in mine and Josh's defense, the boys got to use bumpers. We had a lot of fun hanging out together, but I think next time we'll play something that Josh and I will be able to keep up with the boys on.



No comments:
Post a Comment