This morning I made a yummy breakfast for the boys. It was ALL green, and I mean all green. I made green scrambled eggs and green blueberry muffins. Last year Jaron wouldn't eat the muffins for me so this year he said he would try them. I served up breakfast on green plates and gave them their drinks in green cups. WOW, There was a lot of green! It looked like the color had thrown up all over! I did however forget to make Jaron's milk green. When I thought about it, he wouldn't let me do it (mental note to self- make Jaron's milk green next year). They seemed to enjoy their food except Jaron decided he didn't want to try the muffins for me after all. One of these years I will get him to try them. Jantzen ate every bite.
Both of the boys got to take green chocolate chip cookies that we made last night to share with their classes. Tonight we are going to make homemade pizza and I haven't told Jaron yet that we are going to make the crust green. He'll love it whether he'll admit to it or not. I know Jantzen will love it, after all his favorite color is GREEN! HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!



3 comments:
You are such a creative mom!! I totally forgot it was even St. Patty's Day till the afternoon!! :)
That is so fun. We got up to late to do any of that but we did have cornbeef and cabbage for dinner. Yum.
So fun! It's stuff like this that those cute boys will always remember. You're such a good mom.
Post a Comment