Jantzen looked in awe at the images of Jaedyn on the TV. He thought it was really cool! We got a good profile picture of her puckering up her lips and even got to see that she has hair. Yeah! Both Jaron and Jantzen were pretty much bald when they were born. They had a tiny bit of hair that went away very quickly. You wouldn't know that now because they both have nice, thick hair...no fair! Hopefully Jaedyn will get her dads hair too.
Jaedyn was being a wiggly worm during the whole ultrasound. I asked the tech to make sure that she was still a girl because we have gotten rid of all our boy clothes. She tried to look but was having a hard time because Jaedyn was keeping her feet crossed and wouldn't move them. That could be a good thing, right? I don't think she likes her personal space being invaded, but YES, she's still a she.
We tried to see more profile shots, but just kept getting the arms in the face. We even caught her rubbing her face. It's amazing how much personality they already have before they are born.



When I got to see my doctor he said everything looks good, but that she's in the 20th percentile so they have to keep an eye on that. If she goes down to the 10th they will have to check her even more. Maybe she will be lucky enough to be shorter than me...I always hated being so tall.
My doctor told me he didn't really want me traveling anywhere, but we have plans to go to Utah for the July 4th weekend. We'll have to see how we feel about going before we decide not too. I told my doctor that Josh and I had a feeling that Jaedyn was going to come early...around the first part of August. He told me not to have her between August 1st through the 6th because he would be out of town. I told him he shouldn't have said that because the doctor I had with Jaron told me the same thing and I had him that very weekend. We'll have to see if it happens again.
I now have to start going every two weeks for check ups and I will be having another ultrasound next time to make sure Jaedyn's not too small. I am excited because this means it's getting closer to being over and we will get to enjoy Jaedyn from the outside (I will get my body back, yeah!).
On the way home from the doctor Jantzen started telling me that Jaedyn is going to be daddy's. I asked him about him and Jaron and this is what he said, "Jaedyn is daddy's princess and me and Jaron are mommy's boys". It was really cute how he was saying it. I told Josh when he got home from work and he said the boys are more like "mom ma's boys". That's okay, I have fun with my boys. We are so excited and can't wait to meet Jaedyn.


2 comments:
At least your doctor is telling you your baby is going to be petite, mine keeps telling me Rylee will be fat! I am glad things are looking good! I can't wait for her to get here, it will be so fun to have girls the same age!
Oh I can't wait for you to have her. She is going to be a doll! Girls are so much fun and she will have your hubby wrapped around her little finger! He's going to love it too! Hey, girls night at my house tomorrow night, as long as I can get the dang shopoholic movie. 8 o'clock I would love you to come!
Post a Comment