
I got lots of fun stuff from my friends. I'm so excited to finally have a girl, don't get me wrong, I love my boys. It will just be nice to have a change, plus all the hair bows and frilly clothes are really cute. The boys won't let me dress them up like that (but I'm okay with that).
Melanie made this yummy cake. It was a strawberry/chocolate swirl cake. My boys have been enjoying all the leftovers.
Thank you to all my friends that made this a fun day and for all the wonderful gifts I got. It will make starting out with a girl easier, at least in the dress up department. Thanks again girls...you're the best!


4 comments:
I am SO sad I couldn't make it, I truly am. I feel bad, but having a 5 day old baby and family in town I decided not to ditch them and stay home. Do you forgive me? I do have a gift for you which I will get to you as soon as we are back at church (hopefully next week!) it looks like you got some great stuff!
Girl stuff is always more fun than boy.
I'm bummed I couldn't make it. Erik rarely gets a day off so I figured it was time for some family time! I totally had planned on it though. I have a present for you so I need to come by and drop it off. Maybe tonight I can sneak away for a minute! Looks like fun!
I hope you had a good time!! you definitely deserve it, Just let me know if you need anything, I know I work alot but if I can help I am happy to do it!!!!
Post a Comment