Well, today I got a phone call from Josh at 6:30 am saying he wasn't feeling good and he was coming home from work. He never misses work even if he doesn't feel good so I knew that he really was sick. After I took the kids to school I took Josh to the Urgent Care. We knew it would be a long wait so I dropped him off and ran some errands for Jantzen's birthday. When Josh was done he had waited for almost three hours and found out that he has strep, not to mention that he hurt his back last night at work so now he has to deal with both things. That's right, it just won't go away! He got a shot, plus has to take an antibiotic for the next week. The doctor also told him he can't share any drinks or kiss anyone for a week. That really sucks!
So now Josh has been sleeping on the couch for the past 3 1/2 hours. He's not going to work tonight or tomorrow so he can get better. Jaron is the only one who hasn't gotten sick yet and I hope he doesn't. The way things are going here I think he is doomed to get it too. Hopefully Josh will be better soon so we can get back to our normal lives and if Jaron gets it we better not have anymore sickness in our house for a really long time!!


3 comments:
That really stinks. It's the worst when it goes from one person to the next for weeks on end. Hope Josh feels better soon and Jaron stays healthy!
Boy oh boy did your family get the short end of the stick! I love ya but your gonna have to keep your distance-a sick Whitby is a GRUMPY Whitby!
OH man, I know all about that sickness crap. We all just got over Bronchitis (I'm still hacking a lung though). I just want to have someone come in and decontaminate my house after one person is sick so that it doesn't make its way around. It's inevitable sometimes but it's a nice thought. I hope you can all get well soon. At least you can get it all out of your systems before the little one comes.
I had no idea you and Josh had birthday's so close. How fun is that! Good choice on the white cake. MMM! Happy belated birthday to you both.
Post a Comment