Sunday, August 2, 2009

Got "Big Balls"?

A favorite show that Josh and I like to watch at our house is "Wipeout". I know some people know what show I'm talking about. It's a game show that has a different obstacle course every time that people have to get the fastest time on to win.

A couple weeks ago we decided to let the boys watch it with us because we think it's hilarious! They thought it was pretty funny too. They didn't stop laughing through the whole thing. Their favorite part is the "Big Balls". It's four big red bouncy balls that contestants have to jump across, most of them are bounced off into the water. It's the funniest thing ever! I do have to admit that, mostly because of being pregnant, I have sometimes laughed so hard that I almost wet my pants.

The other day I caught Jantzen playing on his big Spider man ball. He kept saying he was in the "Wipeout Zone" on the "Big Balls". It was so funny to see him play like that. Then we went to Target and they have the big red cement balls in front of the store and the first thing the boys did was go jump on them. They were pretending they were the "Big Balls". They have such good imaginations. I love how these boys keep me laughing.



6 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

"Good night. And Big Balls!" Love that the boys made that connection!

Lara said...

Too funny! Dallin loves Wipeout too! We think it is such a hilarious show. And he always points out the "Big Balls" at Target too! Fun times.

Melissa said...

LOL! I always think of the BIg Balls when I go to Target too. Little boys do keep life fun! :)

Unknown said...

That is one of our favorite shows! Easton laughs hysterically through it too...I don't what it is, but there is nothing funnier than people wiping out over and over again!

Leisa said...

Love that show! You can't help but laugh. Do you take your camera everywhere you go? ;)

Ginger said...

Seriously that show is the funniest thing on tv. The commentary is what makes it. I forgot about those balls in front of Target. Now I'll never look at them the same again!