Before we left we had to get our traditional picture of the siblings together. Jaron was super excited this year to get to have his little sister in the picture with him and Jantzen. He was a little nervous about going back and said that he didn't want to leave Jaedyn. We told him that he could see her after school. When we got to school he was happy to see his friends and even happier to see most of them in his class. He even gets to sit by Caitlyn again this year.
I'm actually really sad to see him go this year. I don't know if it's just the hormones raging through me, but I do know that I will miss him everyday he's gone. He has been such a big helper with Jantzen and now Jaedyn. Now I have to find friends for Jantzen to play with everyday so he's not bored.
Even though I know Jaron was nervous about starting third grade, I know he will do a good job and make more friends. Good luck Jaron!


2 comments:
I can't imagine what it is going to be like when Dallin starts school! I hope Jaron had a great first day!
I love the picture of your kids, too cute! I especially love Jaedyn's bow, did you make it?
Too cute! He just gets better and more responsible and terrific everyday. What a sweetie!
Post a Comment