Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shoe Models

In the last couple weeks the boys have been having fun playing in my closet while wearing my shoes. I guess someone might as well wear them since I can't fit into any of them except my flip flops, and sometimes I can't even fit into those because I'm too swollen. I don't know what it is about children and wearing moms shoes, but I think it's funny when it's my boys doing it.

I finally got them to hold still for ten seconds to get a picture of them, little do they know these are going to be used at a later time to get them to do what I want. Jaron always picks the tall shoes (most of my shoes are this tall) while Jantzen mostly goes for my running shoes. I wonder if it's because Jaron wants to be taller and Jantzen is always running around. Whatever the case may be, I think they are both so adorable and I'm really sad that they keep growing up. I am going to miss times like these when they are older. I know I say this a lot, but I love how these guys keep me smiling with the funny and crazy things they do.



1 comment:

Leisa said...

AHHH! I love it. It's funny because my little one has been trying on my shoes too. By the way, I'm coming over to your house...you have some dang cute shoes.