Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jaedyn's First Photo Shoot

A couple weeks ago my friend Shadoe came to take pictures of little miss Jaedyn. It was nice because I didn't have to go any where, she came to my house. It went well, but Jaedyn didn't want to sleep very much, she was awake for most of it. I just got the pictures back and they look awesome! I love them all and I'm going to have a hard time choosing which ones to print up. Thanks Shadoe!

Here are the ones that are my absolute favorites...beware, there are a lot!











I may be a little biased, but Jaedyn Jene is the cutest baby girl I've ever seen! We just love her to pieces.

10 comments:

Amber said...

I think I might be a little biased too! Wow what a cutie:) Looks just like her brothers and also looks spoiled rotten like little princesses should be! I'm so excited to come and meet the little one and of course see you guys! Cute pics too.

Anonymous said...

Kati- WOW she is simply beautiful. Good luck in choosing a the pics to print. I would have to print them all. She is a princess.

Unguren said...

Boy Shadoe is doing a great job. It is going to be hard to pick.

Melissa said...

Love them all!! Good luck picking which ones you want!! :)

Lara said...

I love them, they turned out great! Isn't Shadoe awesome?! She is a beautiful baby!

Jossie said...

I LOVE them! I just had Shadoe come and take some of Naiya today and I can't wait to get them back!

Lara said...

Sounds good. Just email me using my business email and I will check it an get working on them. If you don't see a design on my website that you like let me know. I can customize them how you want them. Also you can browse the internet I can pretty much create anything you like! Can't wait to hear from you!

thecustercrew said...

What a beautiful litte girl. She is so cute. The pictures turned out great.

Vampire-Lover said...

she is so cute. i think that she is going to be a very photogenic baby girl.

Jenn said...

She is SO adorable. The pictures turned out way CUTE.