Friday, September 4, 2009

Popcorn Anyone?

Every Friday night we try to have a popcorn/movie night with the kids. I started doing this when Josh was working on the weekends and the boys have liked it so much that we have continued it. After dinner we pick out a movie and enjoy popcorn in our jammies. This now takes the place of family night since Josh now works on Mondays.

A couple weekends ago we were watching our movie, I think it was "Hannah Montana The Movie" and Jantzen disappeared. When he came back this is what he looked like. He had gotten in to the cupboard and took the popcorn dishes and was using them as a hat and gloves. He thought he was so funny, and he is. I guess he thought we hadn't gotten in a good laugh recently so he made sure to give us one. I just love this kid!


2 comments:

The Ashby Family said...

I like popcorn too Jantzen! You are way too cute!

Katie said...

Nothing like a little humor to make the night more enjoyable! Super cute!