When we got Jaedyn calmed down and asleep Jantzen asked to hold her, as he always does. This time was a little different though. Usually he holds her for about a minute and then says, "I'm done now", but this time he wanted to hold her for a long time and have his own little photo shoot with her.
How can you not look at him in these pictures and say, "Ahhh, that's so sweet." Both the boys are so gentle and loving with her. It makes me happy as a mother to know that they wanted her just as much as I did.
As soon as all the sweetness went away, came the cheesiness. What is a photo with Jantzen without that? Of course Jantzen had to show off his big muscles. After a little while he was worn out, but he wasn't really. He was only pretending to sleep since Jaedyn was sleeping on him. I'm surprised she slept through all his movements and laughing. I wish I could sleep that good.
I just love how these boys are so entertained by Jaedyn and I love how much they love her.


4 comments:
Third kids can sleep through anything!
He is too cute! I love these photos! What a good big brother!
That is too cute. Today Tyler went and got all of Naiya's 'pets' (stuffed animals) and surrounded her with them. It's so fun how cute they are with their little sisters :-)
Such a cute big brother!!! I love how she slept through it all... I think by baby #3 or higher, it's a matter of survival, they have to learn to sleep through anything and be good baby's or else!! She is defiantly a cutie!!
Post a Comment