They each took turns helping out. Jantzen went first while I made Jaron shower, he wasn't happy about that, but that's okay. As you can see, Jantzen was really excited to help. He's always asking me if he can help make stuff. After we were done mixing up his cupcakes I turned my head for just a second and he already had his little fingers scooping off the cupcake batter and licking it. He couldn't wait for me to take the beaters off, so I hurried up and gave them to him.
Then it was Jaron's turn. The whole time he was mixing up the brownies he was only thinking about licking the spoon when he was done. Jantzen was there and wanted to have something to lick also. Luckily there was a spoon and a rubber spatula, one for each. I do get to hear them argue over who gets what so I make sure that each utensil has the same amount of chocolate on it, even though Jantzen already had his own while Jaron wasn't around.
This is what the boys look like after they are done, well not Jaron. Usually he has chocolate all over his face too. Maybe he's figured out that the less he gets on his mouth, the more he gets in his tummy. It's so funny how much these boys LOVE their chocolate.
Here is the final product that we created. I'm no Martha Stewart, but for a mom that really doesn't do a lot of baking, I think they turned out pretty cute. Besides, what little kid is going to care about what they look like, they just want to eat them, I know my boys do.


3 comments:
I think they are way cute! Yay for Halloween goodies!!
I'm impressed that you're baking with the new baby :-) I can't find a minute in the day!
Those did turn out cute!! Conner wanted to take cupcakes to preschool too so we made some yesterday. I made sure there were some with green and yellow sprinkles for Jantzen!! :) They should be nice and sugared up by the time they come home!!
Post a Comment