The boys decided they were going to make the tramp into a clubhouse since we don't have any trees that are big enough to make a tree house in. They re-attached the springs and continued to play, they are very creative.
When they got back on the trampoline to jump, I thought it was funny how it would flip up so I had to get it recorded. Of course, as soon as I start the camera they had to go all wild like crazy monkeys. They just love hamming it up for the camera. They are very entertaining to watch though.
It looks like it's time to go to Walmart to buy another trampoline now.


3 comments:
What funny boys! I like your title, what program did you use?
Funny! Boys will be boys, huh?
The Vegas heat kills everything. We are pretty sure it killed Blake's car.
Post a Comment