Monday, May 3, 2010

Why I Can't Paint Her Toes...

This is the reason I can't paint Jaedyn's toenails yet...she won't stop eating her toes!!! I would love to have her toenails be a cute shade of pink, but I guess I'm going to have to wait a little longer to do that. I hope I don't have to wait until next summer, but I'm afraid I might. She loves to munch on her toes so much, I don't want her to ingest any nail polish. She's always got her legs straight up in the air and it's not too long before her feet are in her mouth. She doesn't like to wear shoes because that prevents her from chewing on her toes, so she's always pulling them off. I tried to put socks on her and when I do that she just looks at me like I took away her favorite toy or something, but that doesn't stop her from eating her feet.




She's just the cutest baby girl ever!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I don't think I ever painted Hailey's toenails until she was 2 or 3. I have never even thought about Emery's either. You can't take the fun away from eating your toes.

Unknown said...

Ty loved his feet too...in fact he still does. But I have never had to deal with nail polish, for obvious reasons :)

Unguren said...

Laney always had weird shapped little toe nails but that didn't stop me from painting them on occasion. The only problem is the paint chips off so fast it is almost not worth it.

Lara said...

She is too cute! Shortly after you mentioned this to me about Jayden chewing her toes, Rylee started...I guess I could only paint her toes for a little bit! She doesn't do it often, but often enough for me to not make the effort to paint her toes!