Friday, June 25, 2010

More Swimming Fun

On Wednesday I took Jantzen and Jaedyn to the rec center for some more swimming fun with Avery, Dallin, and Rylee. Jantzen has been there before, but this was Jaedyn's first time, unless you count Jaron's birthday last year when I was pregnant with her.

It was sooo hot that day, it was perfect for playing in the water. Jantzen immediately went out in the water and when I put Jaedyn in she was not really thrilled...the water wasn't the warmest, but after a little bit she was okay with it.

After swimming for a little bit, the kids enjoyed their lunch and some snacks before heading back into the water.




After lunch, Jantzen took off back into the water. His favorite part at that pool is the waterfall mushroom. He also played around a lot with Dallin on the mini water slide and with the water spouts.




One thing I really like about the rec center pool is that the water gradually gets deeper. It was perfect for sitting in the water with Jaedyn since she couldn't use her baby float. There are some parts where the water spits out from that her and Jantzen had a ball playing in. They splashed each other and had a fun time.

I tried to get a picture of all the kids together, but it didn't work out.




Jaedyn needed a nap, so we had to leave earlier than Jantzen wanted to, but that's how life goes...all good things must eventually come to an end. I'm so glad to have good friends to do fun things like this with. It's nice for my kids to have friends to play with and friends for me to have adult conversations with.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I keep thinking I will be brave enough to take my kids there, but it seem like such an undertaking. Looks like you guys had such fun.

Melissa said...

We love going swimming there. My boys talk about it all the time and ask when we are going back there this summer.

Unguren said...

We never went there but it looks like a blast. There is nothing like water to cool you off in Vegas.