Jaedyn wasn't too thrilled about having her pictures taken so she didn't smile much for me. The pictures of her smiling were courtesy of her big brother Jantzen. He was able to get her to smile a lot. She loves her big brother so much.
I loved how all the pictures turned out, Jaedyn is so photogenic. She has a variety of emotions in them that I think Amber captured very well.










Thanks again Amber for the awesome pictures, we love them!


3 comments:
I love the little profile shot- such cute pictures!!
So cute!! She looks a lot like Jantzen. That is a super cute hat too! I love it!
Ohhhhh, she's so cute, I love her! Glad you like them :) To answer your question about it being on the site... I will be putting it up in the next few weeks. I have so many to put up :) She was the perfect model for this, thanks!
Post a Comment