Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Big Brothers Are So Much Fun!

Jaedyn has the best big brothers ever! Jaron and Jantzen are so good to her even when she's getting in their way.

Jaron and Jantzen were having BeyBlade battles the other day and Jaedyn made her way into the middle of it and wanted to join in on the fun. She would toss her own BeyBlade in the stadium with theirs which would make their BeyBlades stop. Instead of getting mad at her, the boys just let her play with them...it made me happy that they did that instead of yelling at her like they do to each other sometimes. Jaedyn had so much fun playing with her brothers, they played BeyBlades for quite a while. It was fun to watch Jaron and Jantzen try to teach her how to play. Now, she's constantly wanting to play with the BeyBlades, even when the boys aren't around.







After they were all done playing BeyBlades, Jaedyn climbed onto Jaron's back, so he decided to give her a piggy back ride...she loved it! He always makes her laugh when he does that.


Later that day Jaron was picking something up off the floor (I don't remember what exactly that was) and Jaedyn came out of nowhere and climbed on his back again. She really has a love of climbing on him and he doesn't mind. He's such a good sport to play around with her so well. I guess he's just her own personal jungle gym...


Jaedyn is one lucky girl to have such awesome brothers to play with. They are so kind and loving towards her, I wish they'd be that way to each other more.

2 comments:

Unguren said...

Doesn't it just make you so happy when they get along. I never thought that I would think my kids sharing and being kind would bring me so much joy.

Unknown said...

I've noticed this about your boys!